Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Cake.
You can cook Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Cake
- Prepare 1 C of Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of Quick Oats.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 C of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 C of Veg Oil.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 of LG Tbsp Sour Cream.
- You need 2 C of Frozen Berries (of your choice) I like to used mixed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Raw Sugar (or 1 tbsp of regular sugar will work).
Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Cake step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Wisk the wet ingredients well.
- Add dry ingredients 1/3 at a time mixing well each time until all is combined..
- Add berries and fold gently..
- Pour into 9" pan or the closest you've got sprinkle with raw sugar and bake at 375 for 20 to 40 mins or until golden brown..