Oats Suji Handvo.
You can cook Oats Suji Handvo using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats Suji Handvo
- Prepare 1 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1 cup of Suji/Rava /semolina.
- You need 1 cup of Curd.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt or as per taste.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Hing.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water or as required.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot grated.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of bottle gourd grated.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coarsely crushed corns.
- You need 2 teaspoon of eno fruit salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of White sesame seeds/safed til.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mustard seeds/Rai.
- Prepare 8-10 of Curry Leaves.
Oats Suji Handvo instructions
- Grind oats in grinder to prepare oats flour..
- Mix oats flour, suji, curd, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and make a lump free batter..
- Add chopped coriander, ginger-garlic paste, carrots, bottle gourd and corns and mix well, let the batter rest for 15 minutes (Can add little water to adjust the consistency.).
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees..
- Grease the pan with oil and keep aside..
- For the tempering heat pan with oil and add mustard seeds, sesame seeds and curry leaves..
- Pour half the quantity of tempering to the prepared Suji oats batter along with fruit salt and mix well..
- Pour the batter to the greased pan and spread leftover tempering on the surface. Sprinkle some red chilli powder, sesame seeds and bake in oven for 30 minutes..
- Insert a toothpick in handvo if it comes out clean, handvo is properly cooked..
- Serve oats handvo hot with green mint coriander chutney or sauce..