Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans.
You can have Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of Bacon; cut in bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 1 each of medium Onion; chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of favorite BBQ Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili power.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- It’s 1 can of Kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of Baby Butter beans.
- You need 1 can of Pork & Beans.
Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans instructions
- Cook bacon until just starting to crisp; drain and set aside. Brown ground beef and onion, when just about brown add bacon and garlic; drain..
- Drain and rinse all beans except pork and beans. In a large bowl mix all ingredients together..
- Preheat oven at 350°. Put in a 13×9 baking dish and bake for 1 hour..