Pizza-Bacon Pain d'Epi & Sausage Pain d'Epi.
You can cook Pizza-Bacon Pain d'Epi & Sausage Pain d'Epi using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza-Bacon Pain d'Epi & Sausage Pain d'Epi
- You need 300 grams of All-purpose flour (or bread flour).
- You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 180 grams of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare 3 slice of A. Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of A. Sliced onion.
- You need 1 of A. Canned whole corn kernels.
- It’s 1 of A. Pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 of A. Cheese.
- Prepare 6 of B. Small wiener sausages.
- You need 1 of B. Ketchup.
- You need 1 of B. Mustard.
- You need 1 of ※ Parmesan cheese and black pepper.
Pizza-Bacon Pain d'Epi & Sausage Pain d'Epi step by step
- Slice the onion thinly. Drain the canned corn..
- Make the dough in a bread machine. When it's complete, take it out and press down lightly to deflate..
- Divide into 6 portions, round off each portion into a smooth ball, and rest for about 15 minutes..
- This is the dough after it has rested..
- Roll the dough out to about 25 x 10 cm. Spread on the pizza sauce, and top with the A. fillings..
- You can also spread mustard and ketchup on the dough and line with the sausages..
- Press the seams tightly closed so that the fillings don't come out..
- Place the rolls seam side down on a kitchen parchment paper lined baking tray for the 2nd rising..
- When the dough has risen, snip the dough quite deeply and at a sharp angle with kitchen scissors as shown, then push the cut parts to the left and right alternately..
- Mist the bread, and sprinkle the sausage version with black pepper..
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the bacon version..
- Bake in a 210°C oven for about 20 minutes..
- Golden brown pain d'epi!.
- This is the sausage version. It's great sprinkled with some Tabasco..
- This is bacon and cheese pain d'epi. The toasted cheese is nutty and delicious..
- This is a bacon and sausage pain d'epi..