Pork chops with homemade shake & bake. The baking time depends on a few factors. It takes just ten or so seconds to shake the chops in the bag, but if you find the coating not sticking well, you can add the pork chop to the sheet pan and add additional breading and lightly press it onto the pork chop. Homemade Shake-and-Bake Pork Chops with Mustard Sauce.
These Shake N Bake Pork Chops are a homemade version of the classic dish you loved as a kid. Pork chops are coated in a tasty breadcrumb mixture and baked until golden brown and delicious. Use my Homemade Shake and Bake Mix to cover pork chops to make them crunchy and well seasoned. You can cook Pork chops with homemade shake & bake using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork chops with homemade shake & bake
- You need 8 of cencter cut pork chops.
- It’s of My homemade shake & bake see other recipe.
You won't believe how fast it is to cook this I recently discovered how easy it is to make Homemade Shake and Bake. All it takes is a few simple pantry staples and you're on your way to a. When I saw this recipe for homemade shake-and-bake-pork chops with mustard sauce on MyRecipes it took me back to my early days of Place a chop in the bag and shake to coat both sides very well. Carefully place the coated chop on the prepared wire rack and repeat with the remaining.
Pork chops with homemade shake & bake step by step
- Rinse off center cut chops.
- In a ziplock bag add some homemade shake & bake.
- Shake pork in bag lol.
- Place on wire rack, with a cookie sheet underneath it..
- Bake on 350 until done..
- Notes- bag on right was the mix I didn’t use and saved because I knew I didn’t need it all. Bag on the left was what I had left from covering my 8 center cuts. I marked it with pork and the date will be put in my freezer until I do pork again, will hold up no more than 30 days from what I was told. So no waste… and I had extra. If I would of gotten the regular shake and bake I have to get 2 boxes just to make this..
I came home from work to find a box of Kraft Shake 'N Bake on the counter and felt my pulse quickening. Make a batch of herb rub for these pork chops and have more for later! Reviews for: Photos of Herbed Pork Chops with Homemade Rub. Shake and Bake Pork Chops with homemade shake and bake mix baked on a sheet pan. Make extra to store for later – this will be your go-to seasoning for chicken, pork, and even turkey.