Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato. You will love this Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon and Asparagus! I have another sheet pan dinner on the site – only one! – and it's this Honey Garlic Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Serve alongside salmon and asparagus, with additional lemon slices and parsley as desired. Give this quick and easy sheet pan salmon with potatoes and asparagus a try – all drenched in a delicious lemon butter drizzle.
Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon with Asparagus. BE SURE THE PAN IS VERY HOT before adding the salmon so it gets caramelized. Season the salmon and asparagus with salt and pepper. You can cook Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato
- Prepare 4 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- You need Pack of asparagus (thick cut).
- Prepare 1/2 pound of small potatoes cut in half.
- You need of Sauce :.
- Prepare of Whisk all together.
- Prepare 2 of lemons, 1st juiced and other zested and juiced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of real mayo.
- You need of (Or 2 tbsp Dijon mustard instead of the two ingredients above).
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced flat leaf parsley (reserve 1tbsp).
Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle ½ Tbsp. thyme In the meantime, create your salmon glaze. Dot asparagus with remaining herb butter. How do you make sheet PAN honey lemon chicken? Start off by seasoning the chicken with salt and black pepper.
Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato step by step
- Start oven at 400, liberally toss potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper and add to a large sheet pan flesh side up for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper salmon or use a light amount of blackening seasoning and set aside.
- Toss asparagus in olive and season with salt and pepper then add to the pan spread out in between the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Dunk salmon in sauce and nestle in between the asparagus and potato mixture in the middle and poor some of the sauce over the salmon first and then the asparagus and potatoes (you want the asparagus and potato mixture to flank both sides of the salmon so the sauce pools around the salmon).
- Bake for 10 more minutes and then broil on 450 or low broil for another ten (watch close).
- Plate asparagus, salmon, potatoes then spoon some of the sauce off the sheet pan onto the salmon and finish with reserved flat leaf parsley.
Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and drizzle some onto the chicken. These pretty potatoes are tossed with garlic, salt and pepper, and instead of drowning them in oil, I sprayed them a few times with olive oil flavored cooking spray and they were honestly perfect. How to make Garlic Butter Sheet Pan Salmon and Veggies. I can't get over how easy it is to prep Drizzle the melted garlic lemon butter mixture on top of the salmon, making sure its evenly coated. But I recommend only using veggies that cook QUICKLY.