Shish Tawook Pasta Bake.
You can cook Shish Tawook Pasta Bake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shish Tawook Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1/2 kg of left over cooked shish tawook.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of frozen veggies: peas, carrots, corn..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, finely diced.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of salt, pepper, fresh basil.
- It’s 500 grams of pasta, ur choice. I used spiral..
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
Shish Tawook Pasta Bake instructions
- Boil pasta half way, it will continue cooking in the oven..
- Cut up left over cooked chicken tawook into bitesized pieces..
- Get a baking dish and add chicken pieces and frozen veggies..
- Get a medium pot and melt butter. Add flour to melted butter and whisk until it becomes a smooth paste. Add garlic and mix for 1 min. to get rid of the raw flour taste..
- Slowly add milk and continue to whisk for a smooth sauce. Let come to a soft boil, it will thicken. Add spices and basil..
- Mix drained pasta into bechamel (white sauce)..
- Add pasta mixture to chicken mixture in baking dish, mix and cover with aluminum foil..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 30 min. Uncover and add parmesan cheese, place under broiler for 3 min. Let sit for 10 min. before scooping into the gooey goodness..