Spaghetti squash casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Spaghetti Squash Casserole. Shredded spaghetti squash mixed with sour cream, mushrooms, and onions, topped with Spaghetti Squash Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Deliciously cheesy spaghetti squash casserole makes a wonderful side dish and is filling enough to serve as a meatless main course.
This Spaghetti Squash Casserole was a big hit at a potluck recently where there were more than a few vegetarians around the table, and it would be a welcome addition during the holidays. SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO POST !!! But finally, here is my spaghetti squash recipe! You can have Spaghetti squash casserole using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti squash casserole
- It’s 2 of spaghetti squash.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced dried onion.
- You need of Salt and pepper taste.
This Spaghetti Squash Casserole channels all the flavor of our favorite lasagna recipe with a healthy low-carb twist! This gluten-free recipe can be served as a side dish or a main entree for dinner. Ingredients for Spaghetti Squash Casserole Veggies: Spaghetti squash, garlic and onions. Meat: I use lean ground turkey.
Spaghetti squash casserole instructions
- Cook spaghetti squash and shred and add to a bowl then add all the seasoning and sour cream. Spray an oven safe dish with cooking spray then add the spaghetti squash mixture to the dish and top with cheese. Bake on 350 till cheese melts..
You can also use ground chicken. Our Spaghetti Squash Casserole has all the goodness of a cheesy pasta bake, and the absence of pasta makes room for lots of nutrients. The beef, marinara sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan keep. Spaghetti squash casserole is here to make your vegetarian casserole dreams come true. I cooke a lot of vegetarian food, and I'll be honest, casseroles are one of the hardest things to make meatless.