spinach and pepper stuffed pork loin with parmesan potato wedges and mixed veggies. Reviews for: Photos of Pork Loin Stuffed with Spinach. If you want to be brave, I like to mix up a sour creme sauce with some spinach, dijon mustard, crushed thyme, a little black pepper and serve with it. Looking for a pork loin recipe?
Your butcher can butterfly the pork loins for you (slice them in half lengthwise almost all the way through, leaving a Squeeze any excess water from the chopped spinach. In a medium bowl, mix the spinach with the Parmesan Season the pork loins generously with salt and freshly ground pepper. These Spinach Parmesan Stuffed Pork Loins can be made easily anytime, even on a busy weeknight. You can cook spinach and pepper stuffed pork loin with parmesan potato wedges and mixed veggies using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of spinach and pepper stuffed pork loin with parmesan potato wedges and mixed veggies
- Prepare of pork loin.
- It’s 1 of center cut pork loin.
- It’s 1 small of onion diced.
- It’s 1 small of red pepper sliced.
- You need 4 slice of provolone.
- You need 4 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 of handfull of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper.
- It’s 1 of coarse grind onion and garlic.
- You need 4 of feet butchers twine.
- Prepare of parmesan potato wedges.
- It’s 6 medium of chefs potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 of salt,, pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic and onion powder.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of mixed veggies.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen veggies or whatever you prefer.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of salt pepper.
Because the pork loin is flattened and then stuffed it cooks much quicker than a whole unstuffed pork loin. Always make sure to brown the pork on all sides and then bake it, covered for. I had a pork tenderloin in the refrigerator to use up so I went in search of ingredients that I could stuff it with. I found some fresh spinach, roasted bell peppers, a few mushrooms, fresh basil, and some Parmesan cheese.
spinach and pepper stuffed pork loin with parmesan potato wedges and mixed veggies instructions
- pre heat oven to °375.
- butterfly the pork loin.
- use 1tbs of olive oil and saute onion peppers and garlic.
- layer the pork with spinach then provolone then sauteed onion pepper and garlic.
- role pork very tightly and tie off with twine.
- season top and bottom with salt,pepper,garlic and onion.
- place in the center of the oven and bake until the internal temp is °160.
- meanwhile wedge the potatoes place in a bowl with olive oil salt pepper garlic onion and parmesan. mix well.
- put potatoes flat on a sheet pan and place under the pork in the oven.
- relax you have a while until you have to make your veggies :).
- when the temperature of the pork is °150 start the veggies..
- plate it up and enjoy:).
Trisha invites Jeff Mauro to Nashville and together they make aubergine parmesan towers, stuffed artichokes and classic Chicago chicken Vesuvio. This pork loin is roasted with a nicely seasoned herb stuffing with pecans. Serve this savory roast with potatoes and corn for a delicious family dinner. Secure roast halves well with skewers or toothpicks or tie it with kitchen twine and place in the prepared roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. A creamy side like mashed potatoes pairs perfectly with the hearty, crusted pork.