Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake. This protein-enriched oatmeal bake IFoodReal.com is a great brunch meal — it even includes eggs! Ingredients: Steel Cut Oatmeal, Fresh berries, Maple Syrup, Cinnamon, Oil, Egg, Buttermilk, Brown Sugar, Pancake mix, Baking Soda, Pecans, Vanilla. Preparation: Strain oatmeal in sieve Combine pancake mix, cinnamon and baking soda In separate mixing bowl, combine buttermilk, brown sugar.
This baked steel cut oatmeal, flavored with cinnamon and maple has the loveliest texture throughout! It can be assembled the night before, too. When it bakes, the mixture separates into distinct layers, the nuts forming a crisp-like topping, the berries bobbing underneath, the creamy oats and custard. You can cook Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake
- Prepare 1/2 c of dry quinoa.
- You need 1/2 c of steel-cut oats.
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of fresh raspberries.
- Prepare 1/4 c of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- It’s 2 c of milk.
- You need 1 scoop of protein powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon, ground.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s of Non-stick cooking spray.
- It’s 2 of large whole eggs.
Baked Steel Cut Oatmeal is a delicious, healthy breakfast everyone will love. Vegan, gluten free & so easy to make -it's the best way to cook Irish You can really make these baked steel cut oats with any add ins you like. Apples, berries, nuts, seeds or chocolate are just a few of the toppings we like. Cinnamon roll steel cut oats is a delicious and sweet baked oatmeal topped with brown sugar cinnamon and a swirl of cream cheese icing, made in an Instant Pot electric pressure cooker.
Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake step by step
- Rinse quinoa and oats with cold running water until water runs clear, about 3 times. Drain well and set aside..
- Slice bananas and wash and drain berries. Set aside..
- Toast coconut in a small skillet in medium-low or in oven at 375 F until golden brown. So no burn. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk milk (or any non-dairy), eggs, protein powder and maple syrup (omit if powder is sweetened), vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 375 F and spray 8×8 square baking dish (or cast iron pan) with spiking spray..
- Lay half of bananas, blueberries and raspberries in an even layer on bottom. Using a spoon or spatula, spread rinsed quinoa and steel cut oats on top..
- Top with remaining fruit. Slowly pour liquid mixture in the corner of the baking dish without disturbing set up. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and bake for 60 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 45-60 minutes to allow the bake to set. Cut into 9 slices and serve hot, warm or cold with yogurt or skyr. Refrigerate covered for up to 5-6 days..
Why have plain boring oatmeal when you can make this baked cinnamon roll steel cut oatmeal recipe? This delicious baked steel cut oats recipe, prepped the night before, is the perfect nutritious breakfast. Besides loving the nutty, chewy taste and texture of the steel cut oats and the vanilla and almond and blueberry flavors (there's a lot to love in this baked steel cut oatmeal, what can I say). Breakfasts have always been a challenge for me, so I created this recipe as a quick and portable way to have healthy breakfasts all week. Reviews for: Photos of Healthy Baked Steel Cut Oatmeal.