Veggie Baked Samosa.
You can cook Veggie Baked Samosa using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Baked Samosa
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 2 of medium sized boil Potatoes.
- It’s 300 grams of Chopped Cabbage.
- Prepare As per taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s As per taste of Green chillies.
- You need As per taste of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Corn.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Mango powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Jeera.
- Prepare Pinch of Hing.
- Prepare For of the Pastry:.
- You need 250 gms of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Curd.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ajwain.
Veggie Baked Samosa instructions
- First of all, make the Pastry, mix flour and salt into a bowl. Add the oil, baking soda, ajwain, mix it, now add curd and water, make the dough and cover it with a wet cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- To make the filling, heat the oil in a pan, add the Jeera, garlic and onion, pinch of Hing, Mango powder and Garam Masala, mix it well for 5-6 minutes. Now add mashed potatoes and chopped cabbage mix and covered it for 10- 16 minutes then turn off the flame and leave to cool..
- Now take the dough make the small puri, cut into the center and make the triangle and now stuff the vegetable..
- After making all samosa, preheat the oven at 350 F for 5-6 minutes. Take a baking pan and grease with Butter. Keep all samosa apply the oil and back for 40-45 minutes at the same temperature. All samosa come brown colour, take it out. Serve with Sauce or Chutney..