Zucchini filled with minced meat. These zucchini fritters turn out incredibly juicy, tender and soft, with a real serious meat taste. Add to squash a lot of eggs, minced meat, fresh herbs, garlic and mix. Add the flour, spices, salt and mix it well.
Couple of zucchini veggies filled with bolognese sauce with tomato and minced meat. Sliced slices from zucchini, filled with minced meat, on food paper. Stuffed zucchini with minced meat and grated cheese in a glass baking sheet. You can have Zucchini filled with minced meat using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini filled with minced meat
- It’s 300 grams of minced meat.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 500 grams of pre sliced potatoes.
- You need 1 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of feta.
- It’s ml of olive oil.
So let's just move from words to deeds and prepare this Casserole zucchini with minced meat. • and a heaping teaspoon of salt. As an option – still need milled black pepper and coriander to minced meat, but this is strictly a matter of taste and preferences of each of us. Autumn casserole with minced meat and zucchini. Spicy roasted meat with mushroom sauce served on wooden chopping board.
Zucchini filled with minced meat instructions
- Preheat the oven on 180°.
- Mix the minced meat with salt, pepper, crushed garlic, egg, breadcrumbs and chopped onion.
- Cut the zucchini in pieces of about 8 cm.
- Hollow out the pieces from 1 side, to create a bowl.
- Stuff the mixed minced meat in the zucchini bowls.
- Spread the sliced potatoes over the bottom of a casserole.
- Place the zucchini on top of the potatoes in the casserole.
- Spread the cherry tomatoes and feta out in the casserole. On top of the potatoes and in between the zucchini.
- Top the zucchini of with some parmezaan cheese.
- Sprinkle some olive oil over the potatoes, cherry tomatoes and feta.
- Bake for half an hour in oven.
Aubergine with vegetable filling on rice. Stuffed zucchini, kabak dolmasi, Turkish and greek cuisine with concept background. Zucchini noodles are extremely versatile but a simple sauté with garlic and spinach can't be beat. Add in some diced herb baked chicken and you've got yourself a complete meal. Marinate minced pork with minced ginger, a small pinch of salt and Chinese cooking wine.