Apple-spice Quick Muffin (from All-purpose Baking Mix). These little bites of spicy applesauce muffins are baked in miniature muffin tins. Just pop them in your mouth and enjoy. By Jennifer Segal, adapted from King Arthur Flour.
The beauty of mixing your own is that you can tweak the ratios. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Apple Spice Muffins Recipe – Blendtec Recipes. I used spice cake, apple sauce Applesauce Muffins are so moist, lightly sweet, and easy to make in one bowl with no mixer needed! You can have Apple-spice Quick Muffin (from All-purpose Baking Mix) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple-spice Quick Muffin (from All-purpose Baking Mix)
- It’s 1/2 c of All-purpose Baking Mix.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of sweetener equivalent to 1 T sugar.
- Prepare pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 T of unsweetened applesauce.
- It’s 1 T of butter, melted.
My mother changed the name from Jake and Lena Cookies to Poor Man's Cookies because they contained no. In this healthy muffin recipe, it's the secret ingredient that gives these muffins a light texture and rich flavor. To prepare topping: Mix oats, flour, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk butter, honey and vanilla in a small bowl; drizzle on top of.
Apple-spice Quick Muffin (from All-purpose Baking Mix) step by step
- In med. bowl, combine baking mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, sweetener and salt..
- Whisk in egg. Add applesauce and butter. Mix well..
- Transfer mixture to large mug or 10 oz ramekin..
- Microwave on high power 2 min. or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool 5 min..
These Apple Cinnamon Muffins are the perfect way to take advantage of apple season. Full of big pieces of apple, cinnamon and spices, these muffins are topped with a cinnamon streusel for extra flavor and texture. Yesterday I placed an Instacart order which included multiple cans of pumpkin puree. Mama's Apple Spice Muffins – Filled with flavorful bites of apple, the perfect blend of spices, and that little slight crunch of the crust and pecans. You're also going to need either some nutmeg or allspice. *Instructions for making your own self rising flour from all purpose are in the recipe card.