Bacon wrapped pork chops. Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops are just the thing you need! What's more, they are also gluten-free, Atkins diet friendly, paleo, keto, and high in protein.
You won't have to worry about a dry piece of meat when Bacon wrapped pork chops. I love the convenience of cooking meat in the oven. But often, lean cuts of meat can come out dry. You can have Bacon wrapped pork chops using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped pork chops
- It’s 8 of pork chops.
- Prepare 1 packages of shake and bake.
- It’s 1 of Webber Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
My solution is to wrap the. Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops are tossed in a balsamic herb marinade, then wrapped in a bacon weave for a delicious & impressive dinner recipe that is so easy to make! A few weeks back, the co-founder of ButcherBox, reached out to me about sharing a link to my Beef Ragu recipe with his. Herbed bacon-wrapped pork chops and lemony roasted cauliflower come together in a simple sheet-pan dinner the whole family will love.
Bacon wrapped pork chops step by step
- Add a generous amount of the Cajun seasoning to the shake and bake.
- Shake and coat each pork chop.
- Each chop will take 3 pieces of bacon. Wrap 2 around the chop, then one around the edge. Then wrap in foil to hold together..
- Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes until pork is fully cooked..
- This recipe also works AMAZING on the grill at med heat for about a half hour..
MORE+ LESS Absolutely delicious take on pork chops. The chops really benefit from the bacon, making them moist and flavorful. You can also do on the grill if you prefer. Wrap bacon slices tightly around each chop. Prepare broiler pan (or any roasting pan with a rack), by spraying surface with cooking spray.