baked apples. Filled with pecans, cinnamon, raisins, butter, and brown sugar. Baked apples are a tasty treat you can make in an oven or microwave. The best Baked apples recipe starts with apples cored, filled with a cinnamon sugar mixture and baked until tender.
They are easy to make and are perfect for topping off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. _⬇. Sweet, plump, juicy Baked Apples that makes its own caramel sauce!! Baked Apples are quite possibly the easiest Fall dessert. You can cook baked apples using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of baked apples
- It’s 5 of gala or fuji Apple.
- It’s 2 packages of Jimmy Dean Sausage.
These baked apples are stuffed with an oatmeal brown sugar filling, then baked until tender and juicy. Add a scoop of ice cream on top for a simple yet satisfying dessert that everyone is sure to love! Wash and core apples, leaving enough of the core at the base of the apple to contain the filling. Some people mentioned having to put a little bit of water in the bottom of the pan, I used apple juice.
baked apples instructions
- Wash apples and remove the core. I use an apple corer to make it faster but a knife will work as well..
- stuff apple with sausage and add a ball of sausage on top. With left over sausage make balls and place in the bottom of the pan..
- Bake at 350 for about an hour. Apples are done when they start spliting and are tender..
Find inspiration in our best-rated baked apple recipes. Choose a classic one, or try new ideas, like a fruity dessert or main course. Baked Apples – Slow Cooker Style Baked Apples. All of the sweet and caramely goodness of a traditional apple crisp, stuffed and baked inside fresh Autumn apples with the best crumble topping. A baked apple is an apple baked in an oven until it has become soft.