Baked BBQ Chicken. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top. Make this oven-roasted BBQ chicken the BBQ chicken you eat weekday to weekend and all year long.
Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. You can have Baked BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Chicken
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- You need of Boneless chicken thighs.
Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. Baked BBQ Chicken Tenders. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Easy and healthy Baked BBQ Chicken – You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce.
Baked BBQ Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray.
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan..
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top..
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes..
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides..
What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it too. This bbq chicken recipe isn't saucy like your typical baked barbecue chicken. The homemade bbq sauce is thin and bakes right into the chicken as it cooks.