Baked Jalapeño Chicken and Broccoli with Kale Chips. Season chicken with paprika and garlic salt. Quick & Easy Low-Calorie Chicken Recipes. Chicken & Kale Taco Salad with Jalapeño-Avocado Ranch.
Be sure to use the "curly" kale variety as it tend to be less bitter. DO NOT EXPECT them to taste like potato chips. that was just an expression I used in the. Made with roasted corn, jalapeño, and creamy Pepper Jack cheese. You can cook Baked Jalapeño Chicken and Broccoli with Kale Chips using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Jalapeño Chicken and Broccoli with Kale Chips
- You need 8 oz of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 head of kale.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño pepper.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of foil.
- Prepare 1 of parchment paper.
We are in the midst of Deep Winter and I have a load of Queso Crockpot Chicken Chili with Roasted Corn and Jalapeño leftovers waiting for me in the fridge, brought to me. Homemade Crispy Kale Chips are a delicious, healthy snack made with only five ingredients roasted in the oven. Hubby will be having chicken cacciatore tonight, over rice! Do you have the recipe for the baked mac and cheese?
Baked Jalapeño Chicken and Broccoli with Kale Chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season chicken with paprika and garlic salt. Wrap in foil and place in oven for 40 min..
- Chop kale into bite size pieces. Toss in olive oil and season with paprika. Line pan with parchment paper and spread seasoned kale over paper. Bake at 350 the last 20 minutes..
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces. Chop Jalapeño pepper into thin slices. Toss Jalapeño and Broccoli in zip lock bag with olive oil. Season with paprika. Wrap in foil and bake last 20 minutes..
This Spicy Jalapeño shrimp veggie bake recipe is low carb, gluten free, healthy and simple to make in under an hour! I retested, rephotographed, updated the content. This simple and healthy Jalapeño Lime Chicken Soup has white beans, salsa verde, and a hit of fresh jalapeño and lime juice. · The easiest and best way to make Sweet Potato Gnocchi! Serve it with broccoli rabe and garlic sage butter sauce for a BOMB meal. It combines cooked chicken and stuffing into a cheesy, delicious bake.