Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets.
You can have Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts (beef or pork).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheese.
- It’s 100 grams of Panko.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil (for frying the panko).
- You need 1 of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil (for baking in the oven).
- You need 1/2 of Lemon (to serve on the side).
- Prepare 1 of Salt (to serve on the side).
Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets step by step
- Preheat the oven to 250℃. Put the panko in a plastic bag and crush to make it smoother..
- Add the panko and 2 tablespoons of oil into a frying pan, and fry over medium heat until golden brown. ※ It's easy to burn, so please be careful!!.
- Add parsley to the fried panko, and let the mixture cool down..
- Butterfly the chicken breasts to make their thickness even. ※ Pound with a meat tenderizer or a rolling pin to make them very thin..
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper, and grated cheese..
- Coat the chicken with flour, beaten egg, and panko in that order..
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of oil, and put in the oven..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250℃, and you're done!.
- Serve with vegetables or herbs for a colorful presentation, and enjoy with salt and lemon juice!!.