Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken.
You can have Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless chicken breasts cut into half crosswise.
- You need 1/2 cup of of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of of Parmesan.
- It’s 1 cup of of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of of crushed cornflakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & ground pepper to season.
- You need 1 of Butter to grease the baking dish (or cooking spray if available).
Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken instructions
- – Preheat the oven to 220°F C. Grease a baking dish and set aside..
- – Mix the mayo, ¼ of Parmesan, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, chicken seasoning and salt and pepper..
- – In a plate mix the bread crumbs, crushed cornflakes, ½ cup of Parmesan, basil and oregano..
- – Cover one side of the chicken with a thin layer of the mayonnaise mix then place in the breadcrumb mix. Turn chicken breast over and repeat to cover the other side..
- – Place the chicken breasts in the greased baking dish. Bake in oven for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Do not cook for too long to avoid ending up with dry pieces of chicken..
- – You may add some parmesan shavings and some chopped fresh basil when serving..
- – I served this with my potato gratin muffins and my lemon and garlic mushrooms (see recipes)..
- – Enjoy!!!.