Baked seafood potato casserole. This baked potato casserole makes a perfect side dish to bring to large family potlucks, picnics, and celebrations. Baked Potato Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Seafood Casserole With Wine, Shrimp, and CrabmeatThe Spruce Eats.
More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. Potatoes are the backbone behind so many comfort foods. mashed potatoes, french fries, potato chips. These hearty recipes definitely fit the bill, and hands down deserve to be added to your fall casserole rotation. You can cook Baked seafood potato casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked seafood potato casserole
- It’s 1 lb. of shrimp peeled (i use frozen).
- It’s 1 lb. of crawfish tails (i use frozen).
- It’s 1 lb. of red potatos.
- It’s to taste of butter.
- Prepare to taste of lemon pepper.
- It’s to taste of parsley.
- It’s to taste of Cajun seasoning.
- You need to taste of minced garlic.
- It’s to taste of onion powder.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (your choice).
- You need of Sour cream.
Try this easy seafood casserole made with shrimp, crab, lobster, Parmesan cheese, wine, and a seasoned white sauce. Seafood Casserole With Wine, Shrimp, and Crabmeat. Stuffed with mashed russet potatoes, this golden baked casserole is loaded with crispy bacon, butter, sour cream and cheese for a decadent After baking, top this casserole with your favorite baked potato toppings like sour cream and chives, chili, salsa or even leftover chopped cooked chicken. This Baked Potato Casserole is the perfect combination of all my favorite foods.
Baked seafood potato casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle crawfish tails and shrimp with salt and rub it in good. Rinse all salt off with water really well, this helps eliminate any fishy taste! (And this method also works really well with fish).
- Boil potatoes. Saute shrimp and crawfish tails in butter and all seasonings until done..
- When potatoes are done cut into bite size pieces and place in a baking dish (sprayed with pam) and dot with butter.
- Then pour shrimp and crawfish tails ontop.
- Top with cheese and bake until cheese is melted approx. 10 min. And enjoy!.
- Top with sour cream if you like!.
I love the bacon and chicken combination with the potatoes and cheese. It's the perfect main or side dish, and takes just a few minutes to prep and throw together. There is nothing more comforting than a warm casserole at. This Baked Potato Casserole has creamy potatoes, cheddar cheese and bacon blended together and baked to perfection. This dish is sure to put a smile RETURN potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper.