Banana Bread Oatmeal Pancakes. My typical banana pancakes are a cross between a crepe and a traditional pancake. I love them, but they require some finesse and a bit of time to So the first time I made these banana oatmeal pancakes, I was really skeptical that they would turn out well. I piled the ingredients into a blender.
There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. These light and fluffy pancakes will keep you full and satisfied without all of the fillers. These Oatmeal Banana Bread Pancakes are almost magical, not only are they quick and easy to make, but low sugar and fat and high fiber and I wanted to change up the Oatmeal Banana Bread Pancakes a little and see how they would come out using non-fat greek yogurt instead of non-fat. You can cook Banana Bread Oatmeal Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Oatmeal Pancakes
- Prepare 2 of Large Bananas.
- You need 3 of Egg Whites.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 C. of Quick Cooking Oats.
- It’s 1/4 C. of Nonfat Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Ground Cinnamon.
Learn how to make easy and healthy banana oat pancakes. Oatmeal-Banana Pancakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread! They're super satisfying and can be made in a blender!
Banana Bread Oatmeal Pancakes step by step
- Peel bananas. Place them in a medium bowl and mash..
- Add in the egg whites, yogurt and baking powder, mix well until combined..
- Add oats and cinnamon, mix well..
- Heat a skillet on medium heat, place a spoonful or two of batter in skillet.
- Spread into a pancake shape. Cook about 2 minutes on each side of until done. Enjoy!.
These hearty pancakes are a great way to use up one or two of those ripe bananas sitting in the fruit bowl. Easy, healthy banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. Finding healthy, easy and satisfying breakfasts are always a mission for me. I am a big fan of eggs for breakfast but I get tired of it and so I often look for other ideas, but the other ideas. A delicious stack of Oatmeal Banana Bread Pancakes for breakfast, brunch or a special birthday celebration!