BBQ Baked Chicken. BBQ chicken is messy and sticky; prepping the pan with foil makes for way easier cleanup. Place the chicken on the baking sheet, and season all over with the garlic powder mixture. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner!
Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. You can cook BBQ Baked Chicken using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Baked Chicken
- You need 1 large of Whole Chicken cut into pieces (or use your favorite cuts of chicken).
- You need 1 of Bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of Rosemary Garlic mix.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Easy and healthy Baked BBQ Chicken – You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? Baked BBQ Chicken Tenders. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
BBQ Baked Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium heat.
- Add 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil sauté pan..
- Season chicken on both sides with a sprinkle of garlic salt, onion powder, rosemary garlic mix, and pepper..
- Add Chicken to sauté pan and cook on each side until browned. About 3 minute per side..
- Once the Chicken is browned add the chicken to a 9/13 (greased with the last 2tbsp of extra virgin olive oil) Casserole dish..
- Put in oven for 30 – 40 minutes covered with foil..
- Meanwhile add your favorite bottle of BBQ sauce to a bowl so it is easier for you to spread it on the chicken..
- After 30 minutes uncover the chicken and let bake 5 more minutes..
- After 5 – 10 minutes take chicken out of oven and add BBQ sauce to the opposite side of the chicken, put back in oven for 10 minutes..
- Take chicken out of the oven and spread the rest of the BBQ sauce on the other side of the chicken. Put back in oven for 10 more minutes..
- After 10 minutes take chicken out of oven and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Once rested serve with your favorite sides..
Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it too. This bbq chicken recipe isn't saucy like your typical baked barbecue chicken. The homemade bbq sauce is thin and bakes right into the chicken as it cooks. This isn't a very bold style sauce which.