Beetroot lauki muthia. How to Make Beetroot Lauki Muthia. Grate onion, beetroot and bottle gourd. Measure it and keep it aside.
Subscribe for more recipes – http Lauki ka Halwa Recipe – Dudhi Halwa – Bottle Gourd Halwa – Ghiya halwa. Lauki nu Muthia absorbs less oil and is made with steam. It is an nutritious and a tasty recipe of Gujarat. You can cook Beetroot lauki muthia using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot lauki muthia
- Prepare of For muthia.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated beetroot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated bottle gourd.
- Prepare 1 of onion grated.
- It’s 1 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of besan/ chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sooji/ semolina.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of beetroot greens chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of For tempering.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
You can serve it in the morning as well as in the evening as a snack. Lauki Nu Muthia or lauki muthia or bottle gourd's steamed dumplings is a popular Gujarati tea time snack, having less oil but very tasty and nutritious. Doodhi Muthia recipe, Dudhi na Muthiya, How to make lauki muthiya recipe with detailed step by step photos and video. Muthia is a fist-shaped steamed snack that's much-loved by the Gujarati.
Beetroot lauki muthia step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for muthia and knead a dough..
- Make 1 inch thick rolls with the dough..
- Steam these rolls. Let them cool down..
- Cut them into small round pieces..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Put turmuric powder and mustard seeds. Let the seeds crackle. Add the muthia pieces. Cook on sim till they turn crisp..
- Serve with green chutney or any sauce of your choice..
- Happy cooking and happy eating. .
Muthia is a gujarati snack which was introduced to me by my friend and i got addicted to this healthy and delicious steamed dumplings. Sharing the recipe of bottle gourd Beetroots are packed with many nutrients and is a natural blood purifier. This is a Gujarati dish, served either as a breakfast or as a snack. This dish is very healthy and tasty too.