Buttered Garlic Cod Filets. Cod fish fillets seasoned and cooked in butter, topped with lemon and herbs. Combine the ground paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mustard Baked Cod Fillets with Maille DijonCooking Contest Central.
How to Make Roasted Cod with Garlic Butter. How to Make Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas Impress your family for dinner tonight with this incredibly easy Garlic Butter Lemon Baked Cod! You can have Buttered Garlic Cod Filets using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttered Garlic Cod Filets
- Prepare 2-2 oz of filets of cod (frozen or fresh).
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Basil Flakes (optional).
With the zesty lemon and the rich I definitely wasn't always. Definitely nothing beyond a salmon fillet. But when you marry a guy who comes from a Mediterranean. Cod is a popular white fish that is meaty and contains very few bones.
Buttered Garlic Cod Filets instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, prepare tin foil or baking sheet with Pam or other non stick product.
- With thawed cod filets, gently spread 1/2 tbsp of butter on each filet (4 oz filet spread whole tablespoon).
- Coat the top of the filet that already has been buttered with garlic powder, or do to taste. (If youre a big garlic person feel free to use more).
- Sprinkle ground black pepper on filet.
- Sprinkle basil flakes on to filets.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
It's a versatile fish that can be cooked in a number of ways that include pan-frying, broiling, and poaching. A simple recipe for cod fillets baked with lemon slices, garlic, and fresh herbs. Meaty, seasoned cod fillets are pan-fried and served with a flavourful smokey garlic and parsley butter. To cook the cod fillets, season them with some salt and pepper and dredge them in flour. In a large frying pan, heat the vegetable oil until almost smoking.