You can cook Camembert Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Camembert Cheesecake
- You need of (Filling).
- You need 1 packages of ★Camembert cheese.
- Prepare 150 grams of ★Cream cheese.
- You need 20 grams of ★Butter (if available).
- You need 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream at room temperature (or soy milk).
- It’s of (Crust).
- You need 50 grams of Graham Crackers.
- Prepare 30 grams of ☆Grated Cheese (Parmesan).
- You need 20 grams of ☆Butter (at room temperature).
- You need of (Topping).
- You need 180 grams of Sour Cream (or Mascarpone, or yogurt strained overnight).
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
Camembert Cheesecake step by step
- Put the crackers into a plastic bag and finely crush with a rolling pin. Add the ingredients marked with a ☆ and rub together well to crumble. Pack into the cake mold lined with baking paper, and chill in the refrigerator..
- Thinly slice the white rind off the Camembert. In a bowl, add the ★ ingredients and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until soft. Mix everything together..
- Add sugar and egg yolk, in order to Step 2 and mix. Lastly, add the warm heavy cream and mix together without whipping. If you can, pass the mixture through a sieve once..
- At this point, let the filling from Step 3 cool in the refrigerator overnight. to completely remove the air bubbles. This small touch will age the flavor of the cake..
- Remove Step 4 from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for a little while. With a rubber spatula, stir once and pour into the cake pan. Mix the topping ingredients together and set aside..
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180℃. When the surface becomes slightly golden brown, pour on the topping and bake for another 3 minutes..
- *While preheating, make sure the heat completely and thoroughly cooks through the cake. This will make the texture melt in your mouth. During Step 6, if the center is still raw, it's okay!.
- When the time is up, turn off the heat and leave it as is inside the oven for 1 hour (until a toothpick comes out clean). It'll slowly cook through in residual heat..
- When the pan is completely cooled, wrap with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for at least one night. You can eat it after two days. Letting it sit removes the air and lets it mature..
- (P.S.) After baking, don't open the oven door so that the heat doesn't escape. It can stay in the refrigerator for up to 5 days..