Chicken wonton tacos. Ground chicken is topped with homemade coleslaw in these clever chicken wonton tacos for a fun Asian- and Mexican-inspired meal. You can recreate these famous chicken wonton tacos at home with this recipe. These chicken wonton tacos taste just like Applebees.
You can substitute the chicken for pork to have Applebee's Pork Wontons. Crispy tacos don't have to be bad for you. These chicken wonton ones are full of protein and light in fat! You can have Chicken wonton tacos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken wonton tacos
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove,minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of prepackaged coleslaw vegetable mix.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of sweet & spicy chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of wonton wrappers.
Copycat recipe Applebees Chicken Wonton Tacos w how-to video. This copycat recipe for Applebees Chicken Wonton Tacos has zesty stir fried chicken stuffed in crispy wonton shells. Applebees Chicken Wonton Tacos copycat recipe. These Wonton Tacos, inspired by Heart, Mind and Seoul start with some chicken seasoned with taco seasoning and some barbecue sauce.
Chicken wonton tacos step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- With a brush, brush wonton wrappers with oil on both sides. Drape wrappers over edge of baking pan. Bake. Until golden brown 5 – 10 minutes..
- Preheat grill..
- In a bowl add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey, garlic & sesame oil pour over chicken. Marinate 30 minutes..
- Grill chicken, let rest. Cut into pieces..
- Places up to 4 pieces of chicken into taco. Top with coleslaw veggies then add sauce. Give a squeeze of lime and add some cilantro. .
I know barbecue sauce sounds like a strange addition, but it. Add chicken with the marinade and stir fry until the chicken is fully cooked. Remove from the wok To make tacos- place a small amount of the chicken mixture into the bottom of the fried wonton. I ate at Applebee's last night and ordered their wonton tacos as an appetizer. Grill a chicken breast, and cube it.