Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon. If you checked out the what we ate page I created, you probably noticed that we had salmon for dinner one evening. Well… it wasn't just any ole' salmon! It was salmon encrusted with pecans and cinnamon.
Cinnamon Roll Cake – Low Carb Keto Dessert Recipe. And the lemon glaze is to die for! Mother's Day is right around the corner, and this pecan-crusted salmon is just the perfect dish to whip up for this special day, or really, any other day of the week. You can cook Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon
- It’s 1 lb of of salmon, cut into 4 pieces, or 4 salmon filets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of BBQ or mustard sauce/glaze.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of pecans, finely ground in a food processor.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
This rich cinnamon pie is baked with a savory pecan crust. It has the perfect balance of salty and makes for the perfect Thanksgiving pie recipe. With this Diamond pecan crust, all you have to do is mix, pour, and bake! The trickiest part of this recipe comes after.
Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Add ground pecans to a large plate and stir in cinnamon..
- Brush salmon pieces with BBQ sauce/glaze. Coat with pecan mixture, pressing so the mixture sticks..
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat and add a tablespoon of olive oil..
- Brown salmon on each side until pecan crust is golden..
- Remove and put on a wire rack placed on a baking sheet..
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes with a fork..
- Serve with rice or vegetables, or on a salad..
A pecan topping gives this Pecan Crusted Salmon a sweet and savory crust while the fish is tender and flakey. It is a delicious way to prepare baked salmon! This pecan crusted salmon one of my favorite ways to cook salmon. It comes out tender and flaky every time! Plus, it's all sorts of healthy – dairy free, gluten free, Whole Pecans are hands-down my favorite nuts.