Cream cheese salmon bake. Let Our Collection Of Easy Salmon Recipes Inspire You In The Kitchen. No need to flip the fish and make a mess. PHILADELPHIA Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Spread plus fresh dill come together for the creamy sauce.
Serve it as the main dish for dinner and serve it with mixed green salad, simply amazing! Sprinkle the chopped onion evenly over the cream cheese. Spray or drizzle the spinach leaves with olive oil. You can have Cream cheese salmon bake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese salmon bake
- You need 4 pieces of salmon fillet.
- You need 125 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped dill.
- Prepare 250 grams of asparagus.
Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder, salt and pepper. In a small saucepan add the butter, garlic, cream and parmesan. Heat over medium heat until the cheese melts and the mixture thickens slightly. Remove from the heat and pour into the baking dish.
Cream cheese salmon bake instructions
- Put asparagus in a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Add a bit of olive oil if desired. Cook at 200 degrees celsius for 10 minutes..
- Chop garlic and dill and mix together with the cream cheese. You can use a light spreadable cream cheese for a low fat alternative. Spread on top of salmon..
- Take baking sheet with asparagus out of the oven once done and push asparagus stems to the side. add the salmon fillets to the center and bake again for 8-10 more minutes..
Line a baking pan with foil and spray with a non stick cooking spray. Lay the salmon filets down on the pan with the skin side down. Gently layer the cream cheese on top of the potatoes. Add both types of salmon, fried onions (with the butter) and dill. Mix together the eggs and milk with salt and pepper and pour on top other ingredients.