Easy Pancake Mix Camembert and Banana Muffins.
You can have Easy Pancake Mix Camembert and Banana Muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pancake Mix Camembert and Banana Muffins
- Prepare of Muffin batter.
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 100 grams of Banana.
- Prepare 60 grams of Camembert cheese.
- Prepare 60 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 50 grams of Margarine.
- Prepare 50 grams of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 small of portion of the amount listed above Walnuts.
- You need 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Easy Pancake Mix Camembert and Banana Muffins step by step
- Keep some of the walnuts in reserve to use as decoration on top of the muffins, and roast the rest. Cut the cheese and banana into 1 cm dice. Return the egg and margarine at room temperature. Sift the pancake mix..
- Put the margarine in a bowl, add the sugar and cream. Add the yogurt, and mix well until it's the consistency of mayonnaise..
- Beat the egg and add it to the Step 3 bowl little by little. Add the Parmesan cheese and vanilla essence too. Sift the pancake mix into the bowl..
- Stir the batter up from the bottom using a rubber spatula. Just before the batter is no longer floury, add the cheese, banana and walnuts..
- Pour the batter into muffin cups, and top with the reserved walnuts and grated cheese. Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Cool on a rack. When the muffins have cooled down, wrap in plastic cling film to prevent from drying out..