Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour.
You can cook Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour
- Prepare 100 grams of Rice flour.
- You need 6 grams of Matcha (or aojiru).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 30 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Baking powder.
- It’s 130 grams of Milk (or water).
- You need 1 of Anko.
Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice Flour step by step
- Prepare the steamer and boil the water, so that once the batter is ready, it can be steamed right away..
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients except milk and anko and stir it with a whisk. Add the milk and mix well until all of the flour has been incorporated..
- Pour the butter in a cup up to about half full..
- Press in the desirable amount of anko into the batter..
- Pour in the rest of the batter to cover the anko. Steam the batter over high heat for 15 minutes. Insert a bamboo skewer into the batter and if no sticky batter comes out, it is done..