Italian Meat and Veggie Bake. This better-for-you baked veggie casserole gets big flavor from Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese. This dish tastes even better if prepared the day before. Cool completely, then cover and refrigerate until bake as directed just before serving.
Place the pork chops on top of the veggies and then coat both sides of the pork chops with the remaining oil. Healthy chicken and veggies loaded with Italian spices and baked in a foil packet. This simple recipe transforms chicken into a tasty effortless dinner in. You can have Italian Meat and Veggie Bake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Meat and Veggie Bake
- It’s of Meat.
- Prepare 5 of links italian sausage (sliced).
- You need 3 large of chicken breasts (cubed).
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes (cubed).
- Prepare 1 of leek (diced).
- You need 8 of brussel sprouts (halved).
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
The result is unbelievably tender chicken and veggies that melt in your mouth. Toss the vegetables in some olive oil. Sprinkle the seasonings overtop the veggies and toss to coat again. You can add the meat before you sprinkle You're going to love this Sheet Pan Italian Sausage Vegetable Bake!
Italian Meat and Veggie Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large roasting pan or dutch oven combine chicken, sausage, potatoes, and leeks.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice, stirring to coat.
- Add dried herbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast in oven until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
The vegetables are tossed in a blend of seasonings and roasted to perfection. Meat dishes & veggie meat with bean recipes. Please note: there is a new and improved version of my Gluten-Free Spicy Italian Sausage recipe at this link If I ever thought it Steak Baked Potatoes And All Of The Trimmings. These Italian Meat(less) Balls are delicious with your favorite pasta or can be enjoyed on their own! Delicious on their own, these little bites could be served as an appetizer.