Japanese Pancake ‘Okonomiyaki ‘.
You can have Japanese Pancake ‘Okonomiyaki ‘ using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Pancake ‘Okonomiyaki ‘
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Dashi powder (Japanese fish bouillon powder).
- It’s 4 pieces of cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tempura flake (Tenkasu).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of bonito flake.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried small shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced chicken or other meat.
- You need of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
Japanese Pancake ‘Okonomiyaki ‘ step by step
- Mix flour, Dashi powder and water.
- Today I don’t have Tempura flakes, so I use vegetable Tempura and cut small pieces.
- Pour flour mixture on hot pan with salad oil. And make like crepe..
- Put cabbage and other ingredients on it..
- Egg in center.
- Pour over the rest of flour mixture.
- Bake the other side..
- Surface is crispy when it baked..
- Eat with Okonomiyaki sauce mayonnaise or soy sauce.
- Bonito flake on Okonomiyaki.