KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries.
You can have KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries
- Prepare 1 lb of Rare Roast Beef, shaved.
- You need 2 of medium Yellow Peppers.
- You need 2 of medium Red Peppers.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped White Onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped Mushroom of choice.
- It’s 15 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- You need 1 can of Easy Wiz Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hot Giardiniera.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of KETO French Fries.
- It’s 1 of medium Celery Root (Celeriac).
- It’s 1 tsp. of Curry Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cut peppers in half vertically, clean out insides and place 6 halves (3 red, 3 yellow) in a baking dish. Save the other halves to julienne..
- Bake Peppers for 20 min.
- In a pan heat Olive Oil add Onions and julienned Red & Yellow Peppers and let sear..
- Peel and cut Celery Root into fries and place in cold water mixed with Curry Powder and Garlic Powder..
- Put fries on a pan, sprinkle Everything But the Bagel seasoning liberally and bake for 40 min, flipping half way.
- Take peppers out and line inside with Provolone, Roast Beef, Easy Cheese, Mushrooms, Onions & Peppers. Top with another layer of Easy Cheese. Then layer Provolone over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Garnish with the Hot Giardiniera… and Enjoy!.