Lemon Baked Salmon. Salmon fillets are baked with lemon, rosemary, olive oil, and coarse salt in this simple preparation Arrange half the lemon slices in a single layer in a baking dish. The lemon zest stays put and adds a necessary brightness to the rich salmon. Well, ask and you shall receive!
Now that number isn't set into stone – the exact time Put a quick dinner on the table with this Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon recipe. This baked lemon pepper salmon recipe is such a delicious and easy way to prepare salmon in the oven. All that aside, this easy baked lemon dijon salmon has brought some brightness to my world today. You can cook Lemon Baked Salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Baked Salmon
- It’s of salmon.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter sliced.
- It’s 1 large of lemon sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 large of salmon fillet.
The sunny yellow color of the lemon and dijon mustard combined with an explosion of flavor will do. Baked Salmon With Lemon and Dill. This zesty baked salmon with lemon is such a light, fresh meal. Try our creamy tzatziki sauce with Greek yogurt as an optional topping to the salmon.
Lemon Baked Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lay fillet down on a cookie sheet skin side down. I suggest on a sheet of foil..
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, place slices of butter along fish. Squeeze lemon slices on to fillet and place additional slices on top..
- Bake for 40 minutes @ 350°.
It really puts it over the top! Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Tell me – what are your weekend plans? The weather is going to be. Salmon baked to perfection and topped with decadent lemon caper butter.