Loaded Baked Potato Casserole.
You can cook Loaded Baked Potato Casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- Prepare 2 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper, basil, oregano, season salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of bacon bits & diced celery.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (your choice ).
- Prepare 32 oz of Strawberry cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of regular cream cheese.
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole step by step
- Peel & cut potatoes into bite sized pieces, then soak in water while prepping chicken. …
- Brown chicken until meat is tender, then cut into small pieces….
- Mix seasonings into bowl with cream cheeses & mix thoroughly, then drain potatoes….
- Add 1 layer of potatoes to bottom of casserole dish, then cream cheese mixture, half of chicken…
- Lastly, add rest of potatoes, cream cheese mixture, chicken & then top with diced celery, bacon bits & shredded cheese….
- Bake like standard casserole for 45min – 1hr (until potatoes are tender ), serve with side of your choice….