Open Cheese Steak Sandwich.
You can cook Open Cheese Steak Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Open Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Prepare 1 of gluten free baguette or sub roll.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 250 g of beef strips.
- You need 2 tbsps of dairy free cheese grated.
Open Cheese Steak Sandwich instructions
- Add the olive oil, onion, pepper, garlic, brown sugar and apple cider vinegar in a shallow pan over a medium heat Sauté for 5 minutes Add in the beef steak strips and saute for 4 minutes Set aside.
- Cut the roll in half lengthways and place outside downwards on a baking sheet Top with the steak mix and dairy free cheese Heat under a low grill until the cheese has melted Serve with salad and fries.