Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus.
You can have Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus
- Prepare 1 of Snapper Filet (approximately 14 oz).
- Prepare of Asparagus trimmed.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend.
Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and lightly brush with olive oil..
- Let your snapper filet and asparagus set out for a few minutes to get to room temperature (about 15 minutes.).
- Rinse your filet and pat dry. Make sure it is completely dry and score the skin side a few times with a sharp knife. This will keep the fish from curling up when it bakes. Season skin side with a little salt & pepper and a sprinkle of redfish magic. Place on baking sheet skin side down. Place your asparagus along side it. Brush your fish and Asparagus with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to both. Coat your filet with the redfish magic. Cut half a lemon into quarters and place on pan..
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork and asparagus should be tender but not mushy..
- If you like squeeze a little lemon over the entire dish when done. This delightfully spicy dish is done in a flash and is sure to satisfy..