Pineapple carrots muffins. These classic Carrot Pineapple Muffins are flavourful, super soft, and extremely easy to make. DIRECTIONS Stir in carrots and pineapple just until combined. Spoon into greased muffin tin, filling to top. · These carrot pineapple paleo muffins are perfect for breakfast or a quick snack.
And they're paleo, gluten-free, grain-free and refined sugar-free. I usually keep my freezer stocked with paleo muffins. Enjoy these delicious homemade muffins made with carrot and pineapple – ready in an hour. You can cook Pineapple carrots muffins using 1 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple carrots muffins
- You need 1 cup of of all purpose flour,1ts spoon of baking powder, 1 / 2 ts of salt, 1 / 2 ts spoon of cinnamon, 1 / 2c of chopped nuts, 2/3 c of oil, 3/4 c of sugar, 2 eggs, 3 slices pineapple chopped, 4 large grind carrots, vanilla extract.
Perfect to be served at any time of the day! MORE+ LESS Healthy Carrot Muffins are the perfect gluten free treat! Coat muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Fill each muffin cup about ¾ full with batter.
Pineapple carrots muffins step by step
- In a large bowl mixed flour with salt, baking powder and cinnamon mix together and set aside.
- In small bowl smooth oil and sugar till smooth add vanilla extract mix well then beat in eggs till smooth.
- Add nuts, chopped pineapple and carrots then stir in the ingredients.
- Pour the batter mixture into the dry ingredients mix well.
- Pour into greased muffins pan bake at 190c for 35 minutes..
These pineapple carrot muffins are one of our healthiest muffin recipes. Easy to turn into sugar free muffins. These are whole wheat muffins at their best. These muffins taste like a healthy version of a pineapple upside down cake + a carrot cake. Give a nutty twist to these delicious muffins baked using pineapples and carrots by adding walnuts and raisins to them.