Pork zucchini & valerian salad with greek feta. Any fresh green zucchini would work fine. Slice up pork belly into thin strips. You can use different cut of pork if you are not a fan of pork belly.
The name in Spanish for this dish is "Calabacitas con Puerco y Elote". You can make them as an appetizer or have them for dinner with some brown rice or spicy garlic edamame on the side. I love using zucchini in place of pasta or noodles, as. You can have Pork zucchini & valerian salad with greek feta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork zucchini & valerian salad with greek feta
- Prepare of Pork.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- It’s of Dried apricots.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt&pepper.
- Prepare of Valerian salad.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Greek feta.
Put the pork and zucchini in a large bowl. Grill the pork and zucchini, flipping once, until the pork is. This spicy, satisfying pork and zucchini stir-fry, rich with ginger and garlic, is the ultimate solution when you don't know what to cook midweek. Toss everything together in one skillet or wok and it comes.
Pork zucchini & valerian salad with greek feta step by step
- Bake the zucchini, pork and apricots for 20 mins in the oven. (The pork i had it already cooked before so now i just took it of the refrigerator).
- Cut and wash the salad, and put into a plate, add the olive oil, salt&pepper and balsamic vinegar..
- When the pork is ready take off the oven, add into the plate with the vegetables and enjoy..
The good thing about Pork with Zucchini is its ease of preparation. I like to have pork with Zucchini with steamed rice. In fact, I like the idea of topping this dish with warm steamed rice. In a plastic or paper bag combine flour, garlic salt and pepper. Add pork cubes; shake until coated with flour mixture.