Potato and Sausage Egg Bake. Serve up a well-rounded breakfast—potatoes, cheesy eggs and sausage—all in one pan. The sweet potatoes bring out a little sweetness, while the turkey sausage creates a nice savory flavor. Due to the simplicity (and deliciousness) of this tasty Sweet Potato Turkey Sausage Egg Bake, let's just it's been making a regular appearance on my meal prep menu.
The ingredients to my easy toaster oven. Breakfast baked potato filled with sausage, topped with egg AND cheese, these have become legendary and in high demand around here! Baked potatoes, sausage, eggs, and of course, cheese. You can have Potato and Sausage Egg Bake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato and Sausage Egg Bake
- You need 1 packages of Jimmy Dean Ground Sausage (it's usually in the freezer isle).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of OreIda diced frozen potatoes.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of Kraft shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of Pam butter spray or any cooking spray you have available.
If I had bacon on hand, I would have scattered it with some bacon bits and this would really. Add sausage, red pepper, and onion; cook until sausage is browned. Stir in oregano and black pepper. Divide sausage mixture among prepared muffin cups (cups will be full).
Potato and Sausage Egg Bake step by step
- Pre Heat oven to 350°F. Heat a heavy bottom frying pan. Add sausage cook until browned, Drain excess oil. Add potatoes stir and cover pan with lid cook for 15 min potatoes should be semi cook through. Turn off the heat..
- Scramble eggs add milk, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Add potatoes/sausage mix. Then add eggs..
- Add shredded cheddar cheese on top. Bake until set approximately 30 min. Maybe enjoyed with a fruit salad and toast..
In a medium bowl whisk together eggs and milk; pour over. When you come back the potatoes will be hot and crisped, and the eggs just baked. Easy, nourishing, delicious — your kitchen will smell amazing, and Tester's Notes This sweet and spicy hash makes a full sheet pan of sweet potatoes, crispy crumbles of sausage, and eight or more tender eggs, so. An easy breakfast recipe of shredded hash brown potatoes, Egg Beaters®, sausage, red bell pepper and Cheddar cheese baked together. All Reviews for Potato, Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole.