Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups.
You can have Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of frozen raspberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Cups step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 count muffin tin and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, eggs, vanilla, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until everything is incorporated. Then fold in the frozen raspberries and the almonds..
- Evenly divide the mixture between the muffin cups and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the muffins are set and starting to brown lightly on the top. Let them cool in the pan and store them in the fridge for 4-5 days. Eat them cold or wrap them in a damp paper towel and reheat in the microwave..