Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes. This hearty meat and potato dish can be made using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. This hearty meat and potato dish can be made using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! Classic shepherd's pie in baked potato form!
Regardless of what you call it, a shepherd's pie is basically a casserole with a layer of cooked meat and vegetables, topped with mashed potatoes, and baked in the. Peel potatoes, mash potatoes, cook the meat, then bake eeeeverything together. When I have time, I love it. You can cook Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes
- Prepare 3 of large baking potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of half/half or milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef/turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen carrots and peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Campbell's pot roast sauce.
- Prepare of Finely shredded cheddar/jack for topping.
It's got the great flavors you love, but provides shortcuts to getting it to the table. Pierce the potatoes with a fork in a few spots. On a baking sheet, toss potatoes with a hearty drizzle of EVOO and some salt. Baked Potato Slices Sliced Potatoes Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes Finger Potatoes Crispy Baked Potatoes Garlic Parmesan Potatoes Vegetable Dishes Vegetable Recipes Yellow Squash Recipes.
Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes instructions
- Bake potatoes at 450 for 1 hr let cool briefly then slice in 1/2.
- Scoop out the middles don't go down to the skin you want a shell for filling.
- Take your potato insides and add to a blender, add tbsp of butter.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Cream cheese.
- 2 tbsp of half & half, remember to scrape down the sides for even combination.
- Cook ground meat this is a copper pot no extra oil needed. I'm using this tool to break up the ground beef as evenly as possible.
- Add in frozen peas and carrots.
- I'm using 1/2 cup of this sauce for the meat filling it has all the seasonings you'll need..
- Fill potato shell up with meat filling. I'm weighing mine. It held 4.5 ounces of filling.
- Place mashed potatoes in a piping bag and pipe on top of your stuffed potatoes.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes then top with shredded cheese. I used 1/2 serving on my potato it was enough.
- Here is my dinner I'm having it with a small serving of beet and kale salad.
- Here was the calorie and macro breakdown for this meal.
Shepherd's pie ground beef filling and potato topping are loaded into a baked potato skin in this fun twice-baked potato recipe. Sheppards pie is made with lamb. This is cottage pie ya fuckwits. To make the potato layer: Place the potatoes, garlic, and vegetable stock in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Pour the mushroom and gravy layer over the tomato layer.