Sicilian pesto stuffed chicken. Pesto Stuffed Chicken. featured in Easy-To-Make Pesto Recipes. Stuff each breast with approximately one third of mozzarella cheese, one tablespoon pesto and four sundried tomatoes. I made stuffed spinach and mushroom chicken breasts and needed to use up the leftovers so I cut them up and mixed with basil pesto and used a combination of shredded Colby and Monterey inside and on.
Serve with pasta of your choice if desired. This Cheesy Pesto Stuffed Chicken is the ultimate dinner recipe! It combines boneless, skinless chicken breasts with basil pesto, grape tomatoes, and two types of cheese. You can have Sicilian pesto stuffed chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sicilian pesto stuffed chicken
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 5-6 of sun dried tomatoes.
- You need Handful of basil leaves.
- It’s of Few almonds.
- It’s of Sprinkle of Parmesan.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Parma ham.
Enjoy your favorite summer flavors any time of year with these easy stuffed caprese chicken breasts. The best way to stuff chicken, tbh. Stuff each breast with approximately one ounce of mozzarella cheese, one tablespoon pesto and four sun-dried tomatoes. If the chicken breast does not close fully with the filling, try securing with a wooden toothpick.
Sicilian pesto stuffed chicken instructions
- Make your pesto. Whizz up tomatoes, basil, almonds, Parmesan and oil until you have a smooth paste.
- Lay out parma ham on some cling film. Wash, dry and cut open the chicken. Put some pesto on each..
- Put on the parma ham, wrap it in the ham, then wrap in cling film. Leave to rest in fridge for a good hour.
- Fry in olive oil for a few mins until brown on each side, place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for about 15-20 mins or until cooked. Serve with salad or veg :).
I first made this Chicken Stuffed with Pesto and Cheese over ten years ago and it even had photos that were not bad. This quick and healthy dish is healthy, low-carb, flavorsome You can serve this delicious pesto chicken and veggies with pasta or rice or eat it with a fork like I do. It's great if you're on a low-carb, paleo or. Spread a little pesto under the skin of each chicken thigh. Remove with slotted spoon and reserve whilst sautéing the remainder.