sunshine 's skillet pineapple upside -down cake. Our pineapple upside-down cake is made the traditional way in a skillet for a gorgeous golden hue, but we've simplified the recipe, using yellow cake mix topped with sunny pineapple slices. This Pineapple Upside Down Cake is made with fresh pineapple that combines with the brown sugar and forms a the best pineapple upside down cake you will ever eat cooked in a cast iron skillet. · This Pineapple Sunshine Cake is always a crowd pleaser! A light and fluffy pineapple-infused cake.
You can cook sunshine 's skillet pineapple upside -down cake using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sunshine 's skillet pineapple upside -down cake
- You need of cake mix.
- Prepare 1/4 of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pineapple syrup.
- It’s 1 of egg separated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour all purpose.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of bottom filling.
- It’s 1 of 20. oz can pineapple slices.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 7 of cherries maraschino.
sunshine 's skillet pineapple upside -down cake instructions
- preheat oven at 350 °F and bake on 350, in a skillet.
- put 2 tablespoons of butter melt it in stove top place pineapples, cherries and brown sugar, on medium-high heat cook for 5 minutes, just let it boil lightly take off heat set a side..
- in a mixing bowl add butter and sugar and cream the butter with a electric mixer,add, vanilla, egg yolk and pineapple syrup, alternately with sifted dry ingredients mixing for 2 minutes, then beat egg white until stiff, gently fold in to cake batter..
- pour cake mix over into skillet then bake 30 to 35 minutes, should be done. or stick toothpix into cake, if it comes out clean cake is done..