Uruguayan Apple pie. This Vegan Apple Pie recipe turns an American classic into your favorite dairy free dessert! A completely homemade vegan apple pie from scratch! This irresistible fruit pie dates back to the late medieval times.
This simple vegan Apple Pie is the perfect dessert with the best Apple pie flavor! The recipe is very easy and can be made gluten-free and sugar-free. This Keto Apple Pie recipe uses no apples but still tastes EXACTLY like apple pie! You can cook Uruguayan Apple pie using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Uruguayan Apple pie
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 of tbln yeast.
- It’s 5 of apples of your preference.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s 4 tbspn of sugar.
This tastes just like apple pie! Great in the autumn around a campfire or on a hay-ride. Put it in canning jars with rings and lids for that down-home country appeal. Apple Pie is a type of fruit pie with sweet baking apple mixture as filling.
Uruguayan Apple pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash butter, add sugar & mix..
- Add egg to mixture..
- Add flour and yeast to mixture. Then add 2nd cup of flour to mixture. Knead with hands. Once mixture is kneaded to the point that it doesn’t stick to your hands place it in the fridge. (20 minutes).
- Pat down dough in baking pan.
- Grab 5 apples, slice nicely and set to your liking..
- Set up apples and baste with honey sprinkle sugar and cinnamon and place in oven for 30 minutes in 350F..
This Apple Pie recipe is simple and easy. I think that this pie does not need any introduction, since it has become one of the. One of the best dutch apple pies you'll eat! Fit pie crust into pie plate. In a large bowl, mix sliced apples, lemon juice, both sugars,flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.