Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole. Add the mozzarella cheese and stir until melted. Turn off the heat and arrange the tater tots on top of the vegetable mixture. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry.
It was a last minute think-for-a-video. I'm just a bit Creation Blocked, I guess you can say. Vegetarian Tater Tot Hotdish – a classic comforting Minnesota casserole, now vegetarian-friendly! You can cook Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
It's easy to make and full of veggies, tater tots, and melty cheese. Now that it's officially September we can talk all things FALL! I don't have another pumpkin recipe for you today to kick off the fall recipes. Tater tot casserole is a delicious ground beef dinner full of veggies and cheesy tots.
Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
This recipe makes the best kid-friendly, comfort food! Making meals with ground beef usually means they're economical, and it always means they're delicious. This hamburger casserole is no exception. I love tater tot casserole this recipe is much the same as mine but I don't add ketchup. Cauliflower Tater Tot Casserole: A veggie lover's dream, this dish features cauliflower, bread crumbs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, chicken and a variety of seasonings.