Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins.
You can cook Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of shredded carrot.
- It’s 2 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with paper or foil muffin liners. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- Add applesauce, pineapple, carrot, milk, vanilla, chia seeds, salt and cinnamon..
- Whisk well until combined. Stir in oats and baking powder. Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to allow oats to absorb most of the liquid..
- Fill muffin cups with 1/3 cup oat mixture each. And favorite toppings, pushing down into the mixture with your fingers.hi.
- Bake 30 minutes or until firm and browned on top. Let cool for five minutes before eating. Can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week or frozen for later use..