Enchiladas. An enchilada (/ˌɛntʃɪˈlɑːdə/, Spanish: [entʃiˈlaða]) is a corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a savory sauce. Enchiladas consist of a tortilla that is usually dipped in a chile-based sauce, then stuffed with various fillings such as cheese, meat, or fish. Today, there are countless versions of enchiladas.
Keep your family happy and full with these deliciously easy enchiladas. Find authentic recipes for chicken enchiladas, beef enchiladas, or the classic cheese. In their simplest form, authentic enchiladas are simply corn tortillas dipped in a chile sauce and eaten. You can cook Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Enchiladas
- It’s of quick yummy dinner.
- Prepare 15 of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Salsa con queso dip.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cheese of choice on top.
- Prepare 1 can of Enchalida sauce.
Truly the best vegetarian enchiladas—watch this short recipe video to learn how to make them! Enchiladas are a tasty Mexican dish that is made of a corn tortilla rolled Enchiladas can be made with a variety of ingredients, such as beef, cheese, vegetables, or seafood. Load tortillas with a filling of your choice, then top with tomato sauce and cheese to make enchiladas. Take a look at our best Mexican-style recipes.
- Brown beef, onion in pan add additional ingredients simmer 10 mins and scoop into shells place in pan ends down Pour enchilada sauce on top cook 25 mins in oven. Take out add cheese on top place back in until melted. Serve with Spanish rice and fresh salad.
- Preheat oven 350° add sauce on top bake 25 min then add cheese on top until melted..
Vegetarian Enchiladas with black beans and farmers market veggies. Easy, healthy and full of delicious Mexican Flavors! Enchiladas are one of my favorite things to make for dinner! Great for cinco de mayo or any weeknight meal, these unique enchilada ideas are just perfect! A very tasty skillet beef enchiladas recipe.