Rice Potatoes with Carne Picada cut Beef Gravy.
You can cook Rice Potatoes with Carne Picada cut Beef Gravy using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Potatoes with Carne Picada cut Beef Gravy
- You need of Potatoes————————.
- It’s 2 pounds of potatoes red and white.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of kosher salt divided.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter divided up.
- It’s As needed of water.
- You need of Carne Picada beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of English /Sweet Peas.
- You need 2 pounds of carne picada beef.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 32 ounces of beef broth.
- Prepare 4 cup of chopped onion.
Rice Potatoes with Carne Picada cut Beef Gravy instructions
- Peel and wash the potatoes just cover with water to boil till just starting to become fork tender..
- Get the carne picada ready.
- Dice the onion it was a big strawberry onion I used half. This yielded 8 cups of coarsely diced onion..
- Dice the onion and add to the hot oil..
- Sauté for 8 minutes then add the carne picada..
- Add the spices..
- Stir well cook till the beef is browned..
- Add the flour.
- Mix well and sauté for 8 minutes to get the flour cooked..
- Add the broth Worcestershire sauce, and peas. Simmer 20 – 25 minutes to thicken stir often..
- Drain the potatoes when just fork tender then rice or shred the potatoes..
- When the bottom of pot you boil them in is covered add half the kosher salt. Then gently stir in. Then rice the rest of the potatoes and add rest of the salt. Add butter in pats and gently stir in and cover..
- Serve the carne picada beef and gravy on top of the rice potatoes..