thats alot of MEATLOAF meatloaf. This hearty meatloaf is the perfect meal for cool fall and winter evenings, served with mashed potatoes and simple mushroom gravy. Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat that has been combined with other ingredients and formed into the shape of a loaf, then baked or smoked. Watch the official music video for "Bat Out Of Hell" by Meat Loaf Listen to Meat Loaf: https But when the day is done and the sun goes down And the moonlight's shining through Then like a sinner before the gates of Heaven I'll come crawling on back to you #MeatLoaf #BatOutOfHell #OfficialMusicVideo.
Meatloaf is one of my father's favorite things to cook and. A Meatloaf recipe for people who love their meatloaf oozing with flavour, moist and tender yet not crumble apart when sliced. If you think that Meatloaf is really just a giant beef burger shaped like a loaf, it's time to abandon that misconception! You can cook thats alot of MEATLOAF meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of thats alot of MEATLOAF meatloaf
- You need 4 1/2 lb of ground beef 80% or better.
- Prepare 2 large of onions, diced.
- You need 2 large of green peppers, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 3 can of 12oz.. tomato paste.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of katsup.
- You need 5 large of eggs.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of quick cook oats.
Meatloaf tends to look done on the outside before it's actually ready. And it won't hold together properly unless it's fully cooked! So even if you like a medium rare burger, you do not want a medium-rare meatloaf. Use an instant read meat thermometer and don't pull the.
thats alot of MEATLOAF meatloaf instructions
- preheat oven to 375°.
- in a very very large bowl combine the meat, the onion and the green pepper. and toss with spoon..
- then add tomato paste and katsup. mix well with your clean hands. squishing the meat between fingers and mixing well..
- now add your eggs..
- pour in half of your oats. fold with hands and again mix with hands just as u did before..
- add rest of oats, salt and pepper. and mix again..
- form meat mix into 3~4 loaf pans depending on size of your pans..
- pack well, make a "trench" around the meatloaf edges for a place for the grease to pool up so u can drain it out as it cooks..
- place pans in oven for cooking. and extras can be wrapped and froze until your ready to cook them..
- bake for about 45 min at 375 covered with foil..
- suck out excess grease. then bake uncovered for about 30 more min. or until browned and meat is cooked thourally…
- let cool and serve in pan or flip pan upsidedown onto a serving dish and let it fall apart ( that's what I do) :).
Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. These recipes for meatloaf include loaves for the oven, crock pot, and grill, and even some yummy, kid-friendly meatloaf muffins! The meatloaf is versatile as well. Change your everyday meatloaf up with different seasoning or herb blends or use a combination of meats.